Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Getting Bigger


Maddilyn is almost 9 months and she is definitely turning into a little girl. She is not just our baby anymore. She is starting to understand and react to life so much more. Sometimes she actually listens to us when we tell her no no. But most of the time she tests the limits. She is extremely feisty and a complete DRAMA QUEEN. She definitely didn't get that from my side of the family. She reminds me a lot of Emily when she was a baby. She sticks out her little lip and is so tender-hearted (which is a nice way of saying she is pure drama). She is a funny little girl. She loves chasing her daddy and the vacuum all over the living room. Instead of giggling like most babies she grunts. I just love it.

Here are the last pics of the month: 

Little Miss Sunshine
"Dang I'm cute."

"Mom do you really have to take a picture
of me at a time like this. I am trying to read."

"Yum! I love oatmeal!!!"

2 comments:

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

your text color is still the same color as your background. I can only read it if I highlight it with my mouse. Cute pictures! She is getting sooo big

Josh, Shauna, Allison, Brynlee said...

She is such a cutie! If you guys ever come back soon you will have to bring those pajamas, Allison has the same one and it would be so cute to have them wear them for a picture! She still carries shows of your letter and pics to everyone and asks when we can play with Anne and baby again. :) I miss you too!