On Sunday Maddilyn finally stopped being a little scared pants and crawled. It happened during church. In Sunday School, Jason put her on the ground and she crawled to a chair. We really didn't want her to go over there, but we were so excited that she was crawling we let her for a few seconds. When we got home we tried to get her to crawl again, but it was a trial. So, we enticed her by putting our cell phones on the ground. It worked. We later tried the same tactics as we showed grandparents her new skill. Yesterday, we still were trying to get her to crawl a little more. Jason started vacuuming the toy room and Maddilyn got so excited that she started chasing the vacuum. Yeah!!! She is now crawling all over. I don't know if I really should be so excited because I know what can come of such a busy body, but that is alright. At least Maddilyn is a whole lot happier and I love that.
6 comments:
Way to go Maddilyn!!
How funny at church she makes her first move! Now you'll have to shut doors and clean...I'm sure you're house is always clean:) Enjoy keeping up with her. It's so fun to see progress. Thanks for talking with me! Love ya and take care.
Hey Anne, for some reason none of the words are showing up for me on any of your posts. All I see are the pics without captions or stories.
I figured out it was because your lettering is set to white. And your background is nothing but white either.
GO Maddilyn! It is so excited to see them learn new things!
SHE IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! And congrats on the crawling. I miss you.
Post a Comment