My little baby really is a big girl now!!! We went to her 9 month Doctor's visit yesterday and learned that she weighs 20 1/2 lbs and is 30 inches long. She is filling a gap I sometimes feel in my life. My sisters are some of my closest friends. They all live in Missouri and I miss them like crazy. Some of our favorite things to do together are eating Rotisserie chicken while watching Chick Flicks, dancing to 80s music and dancing in the rain. This past week Maddilyn has been my little sister in a way. She shared a Rotisserie chicken with me and on Sunday we danced in the rain. She loves listening to Michael Jackson songs and dances to them as soon as she hears the beat going. I love that she enjoys my pleasures as much as I do. She probably loves chicken more than me. It is so fun to have a little girl. Enjoying these things with her helps me not miss my sisters as much.
November Fun Before The Holidays
10 years ago
5 comments:
Oh Anne, she is so cute!! I agree having a little girl is so fun and as sad as I am to see them grow up at times I enjoy the more fun we can have with eachother doing "girl stuff". :) I MISS YOU!!!
I love that little giggle face! Your child is adorable and I llllove and miss you both and Kiest! We'll have sister time like crazy as soon as you get here!
-becky
Anne,
These pictures are ADORABLE!! She is getting cuter by the day. I know that I will be coming that way soon, just as soon as football it over for the year. Paul is coming over to watch games for now, so I will have to make several trips that way. I can hardly wait, because that means I get to see you and spoil Maddi rotten! Since Grandma Sheppard is so far away I figure that I should step in and do my part! Love and miss you tons and tons!!
Oh my goodness!!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Just like her mommy :)
Anne, she looks so much like you did! WOW! Lucky for her that you were and still are a beauty! She is adorable. Wish I could see you more often. Give that little one a big squeeze from us all, and one for Jason too. We miss you ALL!
Post a Comment