August was and incredibly busy month. We did so many things that I really don't remember all that happened. Luckily we have many pictures that documented a lot of it.. Maddilyn has grown so much. She is my little angel with a ton of personality. I love her so much, but she is seriously so feisty. She has a mind of her own. She turned 8 months old August 25th. I can't believe she is so old. She moves all around, although she doesn't do the conventional crawl. She will probably skip to walking before she masters crawling.
She makes me happy and crazy at the same time. Man, I love that girl.
For some reason she kept pulling crazy faces on her 8 month day. I don't know if she was doing it on purpose. If she was, she really is turning into her mother. Oops, my bad.
Just Chillin'
Maddilyn's first pony tail. My family calls them trees. When we web-cammed my dad
he told her he could tell she had grown one tree taller than last time.
We had Jason's parents living with us all last month and she sure loves her Papa and Grandma (Mem). We had a lot of fun spending time with them. Here are pictures of when they took all of us to the zoo.
Maddi and her wonderful cousin Tucker
Riding a Giraffe
This is my favorite picture from the zoo.
Before we went to the zoo we all rode the paddle boats at the duck pond. Maddilyn loves birds, so being by the ducks was very exciting.
We were able to see Jason's two best buds. Here they are with their kids.
I love it how all 3 kids look like they could be related.
Later in the month we went to a Gordon family reunion. That is on my mom's side of the family. We were so lucky to have my mom come from Missouri to the reunion. She later came and stayed a couple of days with us. It was so nice to be with my mommy. I sure miss her.
This is a five generation picture of first daughters.
I am so glad we could get one of all 5 of us.
Cousins at the family reunion.
Maddilyn loves balls. I guess since we were with my Richardson cousins you
would assume that she would be playing with a football.
Since Jason's mom was staying with us, we took a picture of Maddi playing the Kiester's favorite sport.
Jason's mom bought me some flowers for our front gardens. She bought one especially for Maddilyn.
Here is Maddi and her flower.
Maddilyn and her first Bubble Bath




No comments:
Post a Comment