Maddilyn is little Miss Kissy Face. She loves to kiss people. Yesterday, Maddilyn went with me to mutual (I am Beehive advisor) and was actually trying to give the Bishop kisses. It was pretty cute. In our living room we have a big mirror sitting on the ground. While playing, she loves to look at herself. So, the other day I came into the Living Room and saw this.
Ahhhh, She loves herself ,or that baby in the mirror, so much that she wouldn't stop kissing it. I laughed so hard. I just had to take a picture.
Well, we are in transition time. Summer was so crazy and so Maddilyn got off her schedule. We are working hard to restore some schedule in her life. If she doesn't start sleeeping soon I might be completely gray by next month. One great thing about the new month is I am watching our neighbor girl every day. She is almost 3 and absolutely adores Maddilyn. They get along so well. We all go walking every morning. I stick Maddilyn in the back-pack and my neighbor in the stroller. Maddilyn loves it. She could walk with me for hours.
Here is Maddi in her work-out clothes. She is ready to go.
Although, I might be super tired I have to say that life is wonderful. I have the most amazing husband, child, and neighbors. Jason is working at Skyview High School in Nampa.He is teaching Spanish this year instead of ESL. That is what he has been wanting to teach, so that makes it even more fun. He is so happy and loves the students and teachers. It is much friendlier school and I can tell he loves it by the smile on his face every day when he gets home. That makes me so happy. I really couldn't ask for much, if anything, more. I love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment