Maddilyn turned 2 months old on Thursday, February 25. She is 12 lbs 4oz and 24 1/2 inches long. Our baby is growing up. She is quite the funny baby. We visited my family last weekend to help them move. While we were there my sister Becky was playing with Maddilyn and making her laugh. Then, out of the blue, Maddilyn got a truly terrified face and started to shriek. She apprently thought Becky was me and was mortified when she realized that the person she thought was her mother was not. It was pretty funny, poor thing.
My family is on there way to Missouri today. They are moving to Independence. I am so excited for them, but more than ever they want me to keep the photos coming weekly so they can see my little one grow up. Here are some pictures from this past month. I hope my family likes them. To all those wonderful people in Shelley, thank you for the friendship and support you have given to me and my family. We love you.
Maddi's cheeks are so cute and fat, you just have to pinch them.
2 comments:
She is so cute. She kinda has a henry thing going on- I don't know what it is though. I want to meet her!!!!!!!!! How are you doing?
Hello little Anne.
Post a Comment