This post is purely for my mother, but everyone is welcome to read and enjoy. My family is now in Missouri. They are having a wonderful time, but I really do miss my mama. We talk every single day at least once, but my mom misses seeing Maddilyn. I promised her I would post a ton of pics just for her to see, so here you go mom. Have fun!!!!
Life is going so fast and I really can't believe Maddilyn is already 3 months old. She is so much fun. She loves to coo and jabber with her daddy. Maddilyn is so active now, she doesn 't stop moving her legs and arms. She's a happy girl, but it is rare for her to smile at anyone besides mommy and daddy. She is very good at giving a stone face and making you feel sheepish for acting so silly.
My chubby cheek girl is finally starting to enjoy the swing. Yeah!!!
We went to Jason's parent's home in Parma last week and took lots of pictures at the park and at their house. It was a lot of fun to be with family
Our little Princess
My Mama Quinita, my father's mother, sent Maddilyn this dress from Mexico. Although it was super cute, it was very delicate and she almost ruined it. We took it off before it was completely pulled apart.
Luckily, I was able to save it.
Maddilyn loves bath time. She is completely calm, I think she views it as her de-stressing time.
2 comments:
cute cute cute. I can relate to the bath-time relaxation. What girl doesn't enjoy a relaxing bath?
I have to say that all these pics with pink are my favorite. I am surprised at how much I think that is her color. I liked her in red before, but I like pink even better! She is a true beauty!
Post a Comment