Wednesday, March 31, 2010

PURELY MADDILYN

March was a fun month with Maddilyn. She has grown up so much. This past weekend we went to see family and friends in Shelley and Idaho Falls. While we were there we stayed with Jason's dad. There was enough down time just to chill and take plenty of pictures of our little cutie.

I know I am obsessed with my little girl, but isn't she gorgeous when she is sleeping?


Okay, all you Trekkies, who does this remind you of?

This  is how I get my work done. Yes, she does sleep like that.

2 comments:

Jeff and Lori said...

She is as sweet and perfect as she could be. I love the pics! And she makes a cute little Jordi la Forge (that spelling can't be right, but that's as close as I'm gonna get :) )

Jamie and Malachi said...

Anne she's so cute! She is getting so big! Jordi!! Love you!