Sunday, August 26, 2012

Kiester Camping Trip

Some time in June we went on a camping trip to Pine. We went with Jason's parents, his Uncle Bob, Aunt Jackie and their kids. It was so much fun! I loved having some older kids there to play with, too. We had fun exploring, having scavenger hunts, and doing many nature crafts. I seriously love camping and do not get enough of it. My kids were in sky heaven!


Maddi went on many nature walks with grandma and everyone else.


 Maddilyn helped set up the tent.

Chilling with Dad

I now know why we only eat S'mores outside.

Scavenger Hunt



Abbigail chilling with Papa

Kayla eating her poptart.

 Nature walk with momma.


She didn't want to stop playing in the tent.

Hayden eating something delicious. Probably something I made:)

Chef Bob


This girl could have spent her whole life playing in the tent.

Chilling with Syndey





1 comment:

K and M Koski said...

Your girls are sooo cute!!!! I can't wait to see them and you again!!!