Maddilyn has changed a lot since this year has started. She walks everywhere. She has one tooth. She says several words in sign and broken English. I am a proud momma. I love this girl so much. She makes us laugh all the time and has a very loving, kissable side. She definitely has her daddy wrapped around her finger. If daddy leaves in the morning without her saying goodbye, she walks all over the house yelling, "Dad." Her entire personality brightens the minute he comes home. I love seeing their relationship grow. She is definitely a momma's girl too. She thinks I need to be with her all the time.
We took Maddilyn to her 1 year doctor's appointment in January. She hasn't grown too much. She was 22.3 pounds and 31.25inches long. She is finally thinning out she has dropped to the the 70% on weight and remains in the 97%.
I love this picture. I caught her in the pantry and she knew she was in trouble. Silly girl.
Chili Night!!!
Maddi loves mommy's chili. She goes crazy over it.
Maddilyn is obsessed with those two flower albums.
We haven't put any pictures in them yet, but Maddi walks around with them all day long.
She will hide them in obscure places and then go find them.
This little rocking chair was my mom's when she was a little girl. Her dad made it for her.
Maddilyn loves it. She reads all her books in it.
The only way we can keep her sitting still for scripture study is by having her sit in it while we read.
1 comment:
That is so cool that you have your Mom's rocking chair when she was little.
Post a Comment