Thursday, February 3, 2011

Maddilyn's Birthday


Well, I know I am so behind on blogging. We celebrated Maddi's B-day with Jason's family in the middle of January, several weeks after her actual Birthday. We had to wait until all the sickness going around died down a little. When we came home from Christmas it took us 3 weeks to unpack all the way because we were all so sick.
Maddilyn's birthday party was so fun. I love having family over, it just feels good to be surrounded by all those that you love and those that love you back. Maddilyn had a lot of fun playing with cousins, eating cake and opening lots of presents. It was a great day!!!!

Maddi helped me with the frosting.





 Jason and I made Ladybug Cup cakes. We had a lot fun!!!



 Jilly stood in front of Maddilyn almost the entire time she was opening presents.
She loved the presents maybe more than Maddi did. It was so cute.

Maddilyn loved her radios!!! She is a huge music lover!!!





 Maddilyn loved the cake, but really hated getting all sticky.
She hates being dirty.




1 comment:

Sheppards said...

I hadn't seen these before but I love them! It looks like it was a super fun night- and the cupcakes are adorable.