Friday, February 25, 2011

Jamie's Wedding Pics


 

 These pics are for all the family members who couldn't make it to the wedding. I had Jamie's new brother-in-law take some pictures on my camera. I am sure she will post the photographer's photos on her blog some day, but who knows how long that will be, so for now, enjoy!!!


This is Malachi's Grandfather. He was also their sealer. His name is James Stewart, pretty awesome!!!!!!!










1 comment:

Jessica said...

Anne, THANK YOU!! What a beautiful bride she is. It looks like as much work as you had to put into this, it was so worth every minute of it. I am so happy for you and your family. I can't wait to meet Malachi. Congrats to Jamie, and Anne, I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU being pregnant again. That is so happy and wonderful. I am glad that your little one started dot get better as you too needed your sleep. CONGRATS!!