Thursday, January 12, 2012

Abbigail Jo's Baby Blessing

  
While all my family was in town we blessed Abbi. We blessed her in our home on January 30, thanks to my bishop who came over during the holdays. It was wonderful, although a packed house it was a wonderful spiritual experience. Abbigail is my angel. She is so sweet, happy, giggly, and very strong for a 4 month old. I guess now she is almost 5 months, crazy. On December 23 we took her to her 4 month check up. She measured 15.25 inches long (72%) and weighed 25.75 pounds (94%). She is now rolling over and sits by herself for short periods of time. She sat for five minutes yesterday before she fell over. I was so proud of her.We are so blessed to have this miracle in our lives.

Here are pics of my sweet girl and those who came to support her. My sister in-law took all these pics. She did an awesome job! Stacy, Thank You!!!!!


















1 comment:

Josh, Shauna, Allison, Brynlee said...

She is so beautiful I her blessing outfit! I did have to laugh though when I read that your 4 month old outweighs my 3 year old be 1/2 a pound :)