Tuesday, July 26, 2011

More of July

We have had a fun summer. We went to my mother-in-laws family reunion and it was just delightful. I met many people I had never met before. It is amazing how fast you get to love people when they are family even if it's the first time you meet them. 







 We have been preparing for baby to come. I had a really rough week where I thought she was going to come early, but with prayers things calmed  down. 4 more weeks to go. Because we were heading to the coast the next week I needed to rest, so Jason was Mr. Incredible. He really took over Maddilyn. I have been sleeping in the guest room because I have been so uncomfortable.So, one morning I woke up to this. Maddi had climbed in bed with her daddy. So cute!



 Getting Ready for Pioneeer Day: Sadly we got there too late to participate in the fesivities, but my family still looked cute getting all dressed up.



No comments: