My Maddilyn is growing up. She is 16 months today. I can't believe it. A couple of weeks ago we were able to achieve her first ponytail. So, cute!!! I think she looks like a big girl with a big girl hair-do.
Honestly, it makes me a little sad to see her grow up so fast, but I am enjoying every second of it. A couple of days ago she started counting. She loves the number 2 and the number 5. We will count and she always chimes in at these numbers. I will hear her playing in the toyroom and she will be counting her books. I heard her count like this last week "1,2,5." She loves to sing, dance, and be outside. She is becoming obsessed with trucks. Every time we see a truck she starts her truck noises, "BRRRRRRMMMMMMMM." I am so happy to have my little gal. She is a so much fun.
Playing in her Kitchen at Grandma's House
She likes to sleep with her bottom up.
Chilling in her beloved beanbag.
1 comment:
She's so adorable! Love the counting :) Brielle's favorite number is six. She knows 4 and 5 exist, but prefers to count "ONE.. TWO.. three.. sixseveneightnineTEN!" Such a fun age, even when it's a little sad it's going by so fast. So fun to see Maddi!
Post a Comment