Sunday, January 24, 2010

Maddilyn's 1st Month

I can't believe one month has gone by. Our little cutie will be 1 month old tomorrow. Craziness.
She is so much fun and quite the spunky girl. Here are highlights from the month.


Maddilyn's 1st day of church:
We only went to Sacrament and she was completely exhausted.


2nd Week of Church: She made it through the whole day. She slept all the way through church and came home a happy girl. Yeah!!! Success!!!

Today we dressed her in this adorable dress Grandma Richardson gave her. She looks like a little princess. Thanks Grandma!!!



Maddilyn has a great ability to make all the men who hold her sleepy.


Bath Time: This is about the only time that she really relaxes.



My mom and Jamie each took a week after I had the baby to help me out. They were wonderful and I definitely miss them. They each were so great with our Maddi-girl. Jamie thinks she is the favorite aunt now. Becky and Emily you better come up with something great if you want to compete as favorite.

My family came to visit a couple of weeks ago. They said it was to see me and my family, but I know they really only came to see Maddilyn.

Baby Girl loves her daddy.

7 comments:

Josh, Shauna, Allison, Brynlee said...

Anne and Jason she is just an absolute doll!!!! I just want to give those sweet cheeks kisses!! Time seems to fly by faster after you have children!!

Rochelle said...

AHHHHHHHH... she is SOOO cute- and you look AMAZING! Not fair. I want to meet her ;)

Michelene said...

Wow, she is getting big. What a cutie. I'm glad she's such a good baby for you.

Jeff and Lori said...

Oh Anne she is so beautiful! And somehow manages to look more Mexican than you :) She has such beautiful skin! I see so much of you in her face. Keep the posts comin'!

The Kiesters said...

Sorry girls, I am the favorite aunt. j/k Maddi is SO cute!!! Love you guys!
~Stacy

Jessica said...

Anne, you look incredible! I am so happy for you. It is nice to have that confidence with everything else that we, as women get to go through after delivering a baby! Your little one is definately growing. That is great. Her little Sunday dress is so cute. I loved it. LOVES!!

Jo said...

Annie! I can't believe you have a baby! Aren't you still 12???? Ha Ha. Maddi is beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous! I'm so proud of you as I'm sure your mama and papa are too! Check out our blog too cosbyfamilyblog.blogspot.com. I love that we can stay in touch this way! This is Aunt Jo btw! :)