Thursday, January 7, 2010

Maddilyn, Maddilyn, Maddilyn

It seems that this has become a shrine to our baby, Maddilyn. I have so many people ask me to put more pics of Maddi on here. So, I have done that, but I also decided to put some pictures up that are not of her.

New Years Eve:




We had the Kiester Family over for New Years Eve
Here are some super cute and funny pics of the
family. (Stacy you are so pretty.)




New Years Day:
Grandma Shortie came to visit and see
Maddilyn for the first time. She didn't
want to give her up.
My little fat cheek baby.


Maddilyn was 1 week old on New Year's Day,
so we had a little photo shoot.

Sleepy Girl!!!





Mommy and Maddi



January 6:
Maddilyn loves to roll around on the ground.
She even loves tummy time. Thank goodness.
No wimpy baby for me.


No comments: