Monday, April 23, 2012

March

In March so many things happened. Wow! My life has been crazy and I am way behind on my blog.

We took both girls to the doctor at the beginning of the month to get shots. I was so proud of Maddilyn. The nurse gave her a shot and as she was pulling out the needle, Maddilyn turned and said, "Ow."  No sadness or tears. She is one tough cookie. Maddi was 30.5 pounds (83%) and 36 inches tall (91%). Abbi turned 6 months old on Feb 23. She didn't go to her 6 month check up until March 6th. She was 17.7 pounds (73%), 27.5 inches (93%).

Our neighbor died in March also. It was a sad time, but his funeral was in Arco. Since it was so close to Shelley we decided to go visit some family and friends and make a weekend of it. It was so fun to stay with Christie James and her family, but so bitter-sweet to pass my old house. While there we took the girls to the temple visitor center in Idaho Falls. It was the highlight of the trip. Maddilyn loved seeing the Jesus Statue, as she calls it. The missionaries gave her a picture with the temple on it when we left. She sleeps with it every night.

At the end of the month Jason had Spring Break. We did a lot of painting and redecorating in our house. We changed the playroom, girl's bedroom, and office.

I hope you enjoy all our pics.



Sunny Day in March

 


 This was the next day! That's Idaho for you! It was snowing and Maddi needed to bundle up.

Abbigail is such a cutie-pie! She just smiles all the time!!!!

 

Pictures at the Temple 



 Poor Abbi poked her eye with a metal spoon. Her eye was so red!

Maddi was so sick with that terrible flu going around! I decided she needed something fun to do while soaking in the tub.

 Cute Abbi Jo

7 months old

Cousin Daisha came over and had fun dressing up with Maddilyn. I will let Daisha take credit for Maddilyn's outfit.


Maddi was so excited for her new bedroom!



2 comments:

Holly and Ryan Vasso said...

Great post. I loved the pics. Sounds like you guys have been busy! I love the girls room. :D

Jamie and Malachi said...

Yay! Finally I get to see your house :) I love their room. And the playroom looks really cute too!