Abbigail turned 1 month old on Friday. She is such a cutie-pie. Maddilyn and Abbigail sure love each other. Abbi will smile when she sees her big sis and Maddi wants to hold and kiss Abbi just about every second of every day. We will be going to the doctor this week for Abbigail's 1 month visit and then I will let you all know how much she has grown.
Abbigail's first bath was a success. She absoulutely loved it. We finally have found the trick to calming down her night-time tummy aches and giving her a bath is the cure. Here are some super cute pics of my Little Miss and some with her sister Big Miss. I love my girls and my amazing husband. Life really is wonderful with my sweet family. Even when you don't feel well, it's amazing how loved and happy you can be.
My 2 Babies
My Boise State Fans
Maddilyn loves her BSU shirt, mostly because it has a horsie on it. She loves the shirt so much that she will pull it out of the laundry basket and sleep with it.
Fishy Face
Maddi with Grandma Pam (We all had so much fun with my mom while she was here, especially Maddilyn.)
Sleeping Beauty
Bath Time
Best Friends: Sisters
Pouty Face: I love this face, silly girl.
My girls sure love eachother!!!
3 comments:
Oh Anne, What 2 precious little dolls! I just read your birth story and yikes! What a killer hard/scary experience! Life with 2 will just keep improving each day! As I'm sure you can tell. Thanks for the call the other day! love ya!
What cute pics! That are so stinkin' adorable and Maddi is already such a good sister.
Anne! She is just adorable!!! Mega cute! I just love how they love each other. Stinkin cute! Congrats on having beautiful girls!
Post a Comment