Monday, August 22, 2011

Tired

Well today I woke up very frustrated. I know complaining is probably the wrong the thing to do, but I have about had it. Being in off and on labor for 2 weeks is making me miserable. Last Monday my doctor said he guaranteed I would have this baby in 48 hours. Well doc? It has now been another week. So, I guess we will see what happens. My due date was yesterday so I know I shouldn't be complaining. I know she will come when she is ready and not when everyone else wants her to come. But I am ready for little Abbigail to be here. I love you all. Thanks for the prayers and well wishes. I will let everyone know when we have some news.

2 comments:

Josh, Shauna, Allison, Brynlee said...

Oh Anne, I am so sorry she hasn't come yet and even more that you have had the on/off labor. I sure hope it isn't too much longer until you hold your sweet baby in your arms! I can't wait to see pictures of you family of 4! Love you!

Sheppards said...

The time will come the Walrus said. I love you Anne!