Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Time to Catch Up!!!

Well Maddilyn is a little older than 17 months old now. At her 16 month doctor's visit she was 25.14 pounds and 33.5 inches tall. She has changed so much. She loves to sing, dance, talk, and clean, clean, clean. She pulls out her diaper wipes every day and goes around the house wiping down furniture, doors, walls and the floor. It cracks me up, but I am not too fond of the wasting of her wipes. Still, I love to see that she likes a clean house. She is great at pulling out the broom and sweeping the floor too. She has quite the personality. She is a tease like her daddy and likes to tickle everyone and everything. She has been teething again and has been a sicky, but I think she may be coming out of grump mode. I hope so. Maddilyn has entered the terrible twos. She has started the tantrums, but we are working through it. The best part of Maddilyn right now is she is almost a cuddlebug. She will snuggle with us for short periods of time. It has taken months for this to happen, but it is so sweet. I love my little monkey. She is a sweetie-pie. She is nurturing and bossy (yes, family I know it sounds like my daughter has taken after me.) She loves babies more every day and this makes it exciting to know she will have a baby sister soon. She will talk to my tummy (to the "baby") and lay her head down so she can listen to her baby.
Here are pictures of the month of May. I know there is a lot, but I like to document her cuteness.

Grandma took Maddilyn Yard Saling.
Here are all the treasures she came home with.


Dress Up Days





Getting Ready For Church




Time With Grandma Shorty



Fun with Cousins
 Bed Head

1 comment:

Coach Kiester said...

Love these pictures! Our sweet Maddi Anne! P.S. Terrible Twos are not called that because they begin at the age of two (as you have discovered, they begin sooner); it's because they last two years. :D :D