Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Big Sister


We found out yesterday that Maddilyn is going to have a sister. I can't wait. I am so excited to have 2 little girls running around the house. One little girl has been so much fun, so I can't wait to double the fun. Maddi is going to be a great sister. She loves saying the word "baby." She will see pictures of babies and get so excited.

Maddilyn will be 15 months old on Friday. She is growing up so fast. Last night for family night we learned about our bodies and that Jesus has a body too. Oh my goodness, she went crazy. I think we sang "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes" about 10 times. If we go slow enough she does all the actions. As you can probably tell, I am obsessed with my little girl. I can't imagine life without her. This makes me even more excited for # 2. Yay!!!

2 comments:

Aunt Viv said...

Congratulations Anne!! I am so happy for you!!!

Amanda Johnstone said...

We are excited for you guys! You are such great parents! Congratulations!