Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Cousins, Busy Bee, and Fashion Queen


Wow!!!! That's all I can say about how fast this year has gone. Maddilyn will be 1 year old next month and I can hardly believe it. She is my angel. She has become so busy. I absolutely love it. Her new favorite thing is playing with the magnets on the fridge. Oh my goodness, that is the first place she goes in the morning. We only have about 5 ugly magnets, but she absolutely loves them. I guess I know what I should buy her for Christmas.

We went to a craft fair with Jason's mom a couple of weeks ago and found this vest. Jason's mom bought it for her and Maddilyn is crazy about it. It is amazing that at such a young age she already knows what she wants to wear all the time. If I let her, she would want to wear it everyday.


No matter how tired or grumpy Maddilyn is she completely lights up whenever her cousins are around.
Here she is with her BFF cousin Jillian. Those two love to share bottles and sippy cups. I turn around and they have swapped and are drinking each others drinks. This happens all the time. They just love each other.

Maddi is my OOOH girl. She says "ooh" about everything. It is completely adorable. Aunt Marci, I don't know if you remember, but you gave Maddilyn this dress. It is absolutely perfect on her. Thank you!!!

No comments: