Well, I am more than a month late on this post. The longer I wait to post it the lazier I get. I had so many things I wanted to say on here, but I think I just need to get it done. I promise I will get back into a schedule once Jason goes back to school. I mean, who really wants to be on the computer when they can be spending time with their husband, but here it finally is. Maddi's 6 month doctor's visit went very well. She was almost 19 lbs and was 28 1/4 inches long. She is my big girl, alrighty. We gave her my old, dead cell phone for her 6 month day. She loves it and really hates when it is out of her sight. This worries me, she already is such a talker.We had a lot of things happen this month.
Here are some of them:
Maddi sitting in Grandma Shorties highchair.
(I think her great grandpa used it when he was a baby.)
Maddi has gone swimming several times now. She loved the big pool, so her Grandma (Jason's mom) bought her a pool of her own.
We went to Grandma Shorties one day with all the cousins and had a fun water day at her house.
We had Maddi's cousins Krehl and Kayson staying with us for a while. She absolutely loves watching Baby Kayson. He is about 5 months younger than her, but almost as big.
I thought this moment would never come. These two constantly fight over toys, so when I saw them actually playing nice I had to snap a picture of proof.
Independence Day was wonderful this year. It was a little bit of a bitter-sweet day for me, though. My parents are some of the most patriotic people I know. For as long as I can remember they have hosted the family barbecue on the 4th. My parents are now in Missouri, so my Aunt Teresa hosted it. It was wonderful. Thank you so much Aunt Teresa and Uncle Mark for making this day wonderful. I missed my parents, but I truly felt the love of family. To make things even better my two youngest sisters were there. They came with there friend Ashley and her father on a road trip. It was amazing to be with them. I have never enjoyed the fireworks so much and amazingly Maddilyn slept through the entire thing. I really didn't think I would have Beck and Em with me on this special day, so having them there was the best thing that could have happened. Here are tons of pics:
No comments:
Post a Comment